Casa Med Classic FS Low Bed with Integral Side Rails
The new Casa Med Classic FS Low bed has been specifically designed to ensure the bed complies with the medical directive by maximising the safe working height of 63cm and ensuring the lowest possible position of 23cm is achieved. This enables the end user to transfer safely to and from the bed with no interference from the side rails, maximising safety and comfort.
Features of the profiling bed
- End caps fitted to side rails. Fixed frame is robust and stable.
- No tools are required for assembly.
- Transport bracket aids storage and transportation quick release.
- Dewert motors and control system.
- Dewert handset Integrated side rails that drop lower than the mattress, aids patient transfer Low / high adjustable Electric backrest, legrest and knee-break.
- Dual action headrest and knee break adjustment on handset, to help reduce shear when profiling Manual lower leg section levelling device,
- 2 motor adjustments, separable for transport Three year warranty (parts only).
Total Weight.... 108kg Heaviest Part.... 25kg Outer Dimensions W/L.... 102 x 213cm Maximum Working Load.... 180kg Maximum Patient Weight.... 140kg / 22st Height Adjustment.... 23 - 63cm Mattress Support.... 90 x 200cm
- Free Delivery is available in Republic of Ireland for all orders over €100 (Inc VAT)
- Next Day Delivery is available nationwide for In Stock orders placed before 1.00pm, Monday - Thursday.
- Items currently Out of Stock please allow a 5 day working lead time.
- Orders made after 1.00pm will be delivered two days later - e.g an order made at 17.00 on a Monday, will be delivered on Wednesday.
- Orders made before 1.00pm on Friday, will be delivered the next Monday, and orders made after 1.00pm will be delivered on Tuesday
- If you are not available to receive your delivery our courier will arrange another time for delivery with you
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday
- Delivery charge of €10 for orders less than €100 (Inc VAT)
|Detailed Specifications||Total Weight - 108kg Heaviest Part - 25kg Outer Dimensions W/L - 102 x 213cm Maximum Working Load - 180kg Maximum Patient Weight - 140kg / 22st Height Adjustment - 23 - 63cm Mattress Support - 90 x 200cm|